The custom edition realme GT Neo 2 features a Dragon Ball Z-inspired back design with color accents of orange, purple, and golden yellow similar to Son Goku’s uniform.
It also comes with a matching package, Shenron photocard, a somewhat document envelope with a picture of Goku in Super Saiyan 3 form, various DBZ stickers, and custom themes including GT mode animation.
For specs, it is still similar to the regular realme GT Neo 2 but with only a single 12GB/256GB variant.
Realme GT Neo 2 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE/5G
- Display: 6.62-inch AMOLED FHD+ (1080 x 2400), 120Hz refresh rate, 600Hz touch sampling rate
- OS: realme UI 2.0 (Android 11)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Main Camera: 64MP (main), 8MP (ultrawide), 2MP (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-SIM (nano), GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Port: USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 65W fast charging
This phone is Chinese edition and supports full GMS, Google Play Store, and OTA updating supported.
This phone supports 100+ languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, French, Arabic, Russian and more(almost world's all languages).